Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Sandra Silberzweig Art

Image result for sandra silberzweig of her selfThis is my art that I done maybe you can do this one day.





Sandra Silberzweig Explaining
EXPLAINING my art first we watched A video on how to draw our art.
We started by doing a draft adter watching a video. We used thick lines and thin lines.We used Indian ink so it can stand out more in the video it said us maker but we used ink.So after doing the draft copy we started doing the real drawing we used pencils I sketched with a pencil and then we are on to ink it was so changing because you didn't know were to put thick lines and thin lines. 

4 comments:

  1. hi this is Kingston and I want to say sorry for my spelling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora. I am Dougie from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you made that piece of art.
    How long did it take you.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dougie My name is Kingston. It has taken me two weeks and I will go to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your art.❤💕😍

    ReplyDelete